In today’s economic environment, the need to reduce costs and increase productivity has never been greater. Add to that the increasing difficulty to lower overhead without compromising quality, service and growth.
After payroll, the cost associated with an organization’s physical working environment is generally the highest financial expense. This is where Walbridge Facility Management (WFM) can help improve your day-to-day operations and reflect the image you want to create for your staff and clients. WFM delivers cohesive and cost-effective processes that reduce overall cost and increase efficiencies. This is achieved by integrating the WFM team with your existing operations and personnel, allowing you to focus on your core business functions.
WFM employs custom solutions in order to create more efficient facilities, maximize employee productivity, eliminate expensive downtime through proper equipment maintenance, and extend equipment life by keeping it in optimum condition. WFM has the tools and expertise to deliver ongoing cost and process improvements.
Our collaborative and competitive approach to business operations results in:
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Increased energy-related dollar savings
- Enhanced workplaces that support increased employee productivity
- Tailored programs to accommodate your infrastructure and unique business requirements
- Eliminated costly downtime through proper equipment maintenance
- Extended equipment life by keeping equipment in optimum condition
- Improved operational costs – at or below budgeted maintenance costs
The difference WFM makes is demonstrated not only in the quality of the buildings, but also in relationships that are built over time. Our focus remains on finding ways to help you keep your business ahead of the competition.
Facility and Manufacturing Operations Services:
- Building systems maintenance
- Predictive / preventative maintenance planning and optimization
- Janitorial services
- Landscape / hardscape maintenance
- Snow removal
- CMMS implementation and management
- Space and move management
- Call center
- Powerhouse operations
- Plant engineering support
- High-voltage maintenance
- HVAC maintenance
- Office equipment management
- Roof maintenance
- Fire alarm
- Mobile equipment
- IT support
- Production equipment support
Grace Lake Corporate Center
WFM provides integrated facility management services to this 900,000-square-foot corporate center in Van Buren Township, Mich. Services were seamlessly transitioned in 30 days from the facility’s previous maintenance provider. Self-performed services include building maintenance and janitorial functions.
Chrysler / GEMA facilities
WFM’s 100 full-time employees provide integrated facility management services, including building and production maintenance, powerhouse and UPS system operations and maintenance. The Chrysler facility is located in Trenton, Mich., while the Global Engine Manufacturing Alliance (GEMA) facility is in Dundee, Mich.