Walbridge Industrial Process provides rigging and erecting, hauling, moving, millwright and ironworker services. Industries served include: power generation and utilities, automotive, metals, manufacturing, chemical and petro-chemical, agricultural, wind / solar / renewable, and water / wastewater.
Utilizing proven safety procedures, project management systems, precise scheduling and innovative techniques, we offer complete installation services to make your project successful. Assisting from start to finish, self-performed services also include logistics planning, site preparation, concrete components and road construction. Our value analysis / value engineering program provides a database of best practices that save time and money.
Our commitment to safety includes dedicated, full-time safety directors who oversee all projects and enforce safety protocols.
Rigging, Erecting and Hauling
- Engineering, rigging, lifting and hauling plans
- Full installation services
- Plant relocation and consolidation
- Logistic services for oversize, overweight loads
- Routing / permitting / escort / utility clearance
- Fabrication of machinery supports and guarding
- Planned maintenance services
- Emergency response repairs
- Precision setting / alignment / anchoring
- Pump and motor replacement
- Welding services, including certification as required
- Conveyor installation for all types
- Precision grouting
- Check, test and start-up services
- Maintenance repair services
- Emergency response services