Walbridge Industrial Process provides rigging and erecting, hauling, moving, millwright and ironworker services. Industries served include: power generation and utilities, automotive, metals, manufacturing, chemical and petro-chemical, agricultural, wind / solar / renewable, and water / wastewater.
Utilizing proven safety procedures, project management systems, precise scheduling and innovative techniques, we offer complete installation services to make your project successful. Assisting from start to finish, self-performed services also include logistics planning, site preparation, concrete components and road construction. Our value analysis / value engineering program provides a database of best practices that save time and money.
Our commitment to safety includes dedicated, full-time safety directors who oversee all projects and enforce safety protocols.
Rigging, Erecting and Hauling
- Engineering, rigging, lifting and hauling plans
- Full installation services
- Plant relocation and consolidation
- Logistic services for oversize, overweight loads
- Routing / permitting / escort / utility clearance
- Fabrication of machinery supports and guarding
- Planned maintenance services
- Emergency response repairs
- Precision setting / alignment / anchoring
- Pump and motor replacement
- Welding services, including certification as required
- Conveyor installation for all types
- Precision grouting
- Check, test and start-up services
- Maintenance repair services
- Emergency response services
Keystone Steel & Wire Structural Modifications
We performed structural modifications to an outdoor crane runway system at Keystone’s facility in Peoria, Ill. Work included replacement of 2,400 lineal feet of runway rail and structural repairs to the support system. The facility maintained production with full use of a runway crane during the project.
GEMA Equipment & Systems Installation
Our team managed installation of the crank line, filter gallery, final assembly equipment and crane systems for the Global Engine Manufacturing Alliance (GEMA) facility in Dundee, Mich.